US GP - RaceBeats Rosberg after on-track pass, Ricciardo third | Results | Pit Babes | Gallery | Driver reaction
US GP - RaceHad incorrect ERS boost setting when Hamilton passed
US GP - RaceSays 'there was no doubt' he would pass Rosberg for win
US GP - RaceSwitched stops with Magnussen, lost places as a result
F1 photographer Mark Sutton walks ESPN through his favourite shots from the United States Grand Prix in Life Through a Lens
In a race where Adrian Sutil vented at a wayward Mexican and Jenson Button got a little tetchy with his pit wall, Radio Ga Ga rounds up the best radio soundbites from Austin
ESPN rounds up all the driver and team reaction from around the paddock after Lewis Hamilton claimed win number ten at the United States Grand Prix
- 'I tried to save the tyres in any way possible'
- 'Obviously, it kind of sucks for me today'
- Struggled to find pace in early stages of the race
- Undercut both Bottas and Massa before holding on for third
- Five-second post-race penalty applied by stewards