NewsDefinitive calendar released by the FIA WMSC
Turkish GPWebber and Alonso complete podium | Driver and team reaction | How they fared | Results | Gallery | Pit Babes
McLaren'We want Lewis to attack but sometimes it does not pay off'
Turkish GP'Seb got a bit of a gap and I was a little bit on the back foot'
In his latest column, Sam Bird reflects on a strong opening weekend in Turkey, where he secured consecutive podiums
In his exclusive ESPNF1 column, Tonio Liuzzi explains why he was off the pace in Turkey and reveals HRT is planning a blown diffuser
ESPNF1 takes a look at how each driver got on in another hectic Turkish Grand Prix in Istanbul
- Old tyres cost him second position in fight with Webber
- Final stop just a precaution according to Pirelli
- Suffered a puncture that prevented him finishing seventh
- 'We did well to get back up to fourth place'
- Says Red Bull have learned from mistakes made in China
The Turkish Grand Prix was first run in 2005, part of a rapid expansion in new venues engineered by Bernie Ecclestone, and the choice of the location caused more than a few raised eyebrows given the history of unrest and terrorist attacks in the previous two decades.More »