- Williams news
- Tyre challenge further hurting Williams
April 23, 2013: Chief race engineer Xevi Pujolar says the current unpredictable tyre situation has made it hard for Williams to recover from its poor start to the season
- Porsche ruled out F1 due to lack of road car relevance
April 23, 2013: Porsche ruled out a recent entry in to Formula One because there is not enough relevance to its road car division
- Vettel samples Sochi circuit
April 23, 2013: Sebastian Vettel has become the first Formula One driver to drive part of the new Russian Grand Prix circuit
- McLaren news
- McLaren pair 'clear the air'
April 23, 2013: Jenson Button says he and Sergio Perez had a chat to "clear the air" following their on-track battles during the Bahrain Grand Prix
- Lotus news
- Lotus wants to increase pressure on Vettel
April 23, 2013: Lotus team principal Eric Boullier says the team will help Kimi Raikkonen try to "force Sebastian [Vettel] to crack under pressure"