- Showing 1-7
- GP2, European Grand Prix, Race 1
- Grosjean inherits feature race win
June 25, 2011: Romain Grosjean won the feature race in Valencia to take the outright lead in the championship as Giedo van der Garde threw away victory.
- GP2, Monaco Grand Prix, Race 1
- Valsecchi wins dramatic feature race
May 27, 2011: Davide Valsecchi won an incident-filled feature race in Monaco, giving Team Air Asia its first GP2 victory.
- Chinese Grand Prix
- Lotus drivers to sit out first Friday practice
April 13, 2011: Lotus has taken the unusual move of replacing both of its drivers for first practice for the Chinese Grand Prix.
- Malaysian Grand Prix - FP1
- Webber back on top in Malaysia
April 8, 2011: Mark Webber set the fastest lap of the first practice session for the Malaysian Grand Prix, in a session littered with strange failures.
- Lotus confirms reserve driver line-up
March 11, 2011: Lotus has confirmed a reserve driver trio of Davide Valsecchi, Luiz Razia and Ricardo Teixeira.
- GP2 Asia - Abu Dhabi
- Bianchi holds off Grosjean in chaotic feature race
February 11, 2011: Jules Bianchi won the first race of the GP2 Asia season after an intense battle with Romain Grosjean from lights to flag in Abu Dhabi
- Lotus news
- Lotus weighing up reserve driver options
February 7, 2011: Lotus could have as many as four reserve drivers this season after Ricardo Teixeira was given some track time last Friday at the wheel of the new T128
- Showing 1-7