Korean GPKimi beats Grosjean to second after safety cars | Results | Driver reaction | Pit Babes | Gallery | The Final Stint
Korean GPAlonso describes performance difference as 'impossible'
Mercedes'He is a great human being who is funny and humble' | Compares Vettel dominance to Schumacher in 2000s
Korean GP'I wouldn't write the championship off'
Look back at the biggest headlines, best photos and most significant moments of the 2013 Formula One season with ESPN's review of the year
Life Through a Lens: F1 photographer Keith Sutton picks his six favourite shots from the Korean Grand Prix
The Final Stint: A round-up of the good, the bad and the downright ugly from the 2013 Korean Grand Prix
- 'We know he was upset,' says team boss Eric Boullier
- He hits out at tyres: 'I got a Pirelli puncture off a Pirelli tyre'
- Insists it was not just down to luck of the safety car
- 'Almost the perfect race for us, we put everything together'
- 'I was very aware of the sparks, but I couldn't believe it'