- Max Chilton's ESPN column
- 'I'm trying not to think about anything other than F1'
November 28, 2012: Max Chilton reflects on Marussia's final race of the season, the loss of tenth place in the constructors' and his options for 2013
- Sir Frank Williams Q&A
- 'Both drivers are very strong in their own right'
November 28, 2012
- Williams news
- Senna saw Bottas announcement coming
November 28, 2012: Bruno Senna said he was not surprised to find out he will be replaced by Valtteri Bottas at Williams next year, but insists he has no hard feelings towards the team and will announce his plans for 2013 soon
- Maldonado and Bottas confirmed for Williams
November 28, 2012: Williams has confirmed Pastor Maldonado and Valtteri Bottas will be its drivers for the 2013 Formula One season
- Red Bull news
- Horner - Repeated success makes you unpopular
November 28, 2012: Christian Horner paid tribute to world champion Sebastian Vettel and the way he had handled everything that was thrown at him during the season