- Lotus news
- I have a point to prove - Grosjean
January 29, 2013: Romain Grosjean says he has a point to prove in his second full Formula One season with Lotus this year
- Red Bull news
- Webber dismisses Marko criticism
January 29, 2013: Mark Webber has dismissed comments from Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko that he crumbles under pressure when challenging for the title
- Ferrari news
- Testing chance surprises de la Rosa
January 29, 2013: Pedro de la Rosa admits he had not expected to be able to test the new Ferrari this pre-season
- Lotus technical director James Allison Q&A
- 'There is an element of expectation from the E21'
January 29, 2013: Lotus technical director James Allison talks us through the team's new car - the E21 - as it targets at least third place in the constructors' championship
- Mercedes news
- Hamilton wants Mercedes progress in 2013
January 29, 2013: Lewis Hamilton says his target is for Mercedes to improve on its 2012 performance this season, but admits "nothing but first is ever acceptable"
- Lotus news
- 'Great things are possible' - Boullier
January 29, 2013: Lotus team principal Eric Boullier says "great things are possible" for Lotus this season after the team unveiled the E21
- Kimi Raikkonen Q&A
- 'Everyone is working hard to make the best car'
January 29, 2013: A Kimi Raikkonen Q&A following the launch of the new Lotus E21