- Force India news
- Force India still has momentum - Hulkenberg
April 11, 2012: Nico Hulkenberg insists Force India is still carrying momentum from the end of last season despite a less encouraging start to 2012
- Ferrari news
- Massa knows 'tricky time cannot go on'
April 11, 2012: Felipe Massa admits that the "tricky time" he is currently experiencing "cannot go on" if he wants to retain his Ferrari seat
- Ferrari news
- No change at Ferrari - Alonso
April 11, 2012: Fernando Alonso does not expect Ferrari to be any more competitive in China than it was in the opening two races of the season
- Williams news
- Williams adds Susie Wolff as development driver
April 11, 2012: Williams has added Susie Wolff to its line-up as the team's new development driver
- Chinese Grand Prix
- 'Quite a few upgrades' for McLaren in China
April 11, 2012: McLaren technical director Paddy Lowe has revealed that the team will "have quite a few upgrades" for the Chinese Grand Prix "on pretty much all sections of the car"
- Chinese Grand Prix - Red Bull preview
- 'Hopefully we can get a strong finish and some more points'
April 11, 2012: Red Bull's preview of the Chinese Grand Prix
- Chinese Grand Prix - Force India preview
- 'It feels good to start as we mean to continue'
April 11, 2012: Force India previews the Chinese Grand Prix
- Bahrain Grand Prix
- Lotus unhappy with Bahrain organisers
April 11, 2012: Lotus has issued a statement criticising the organisers of the Bahrain Grand Prix for publishing quotes attributed to the team
- F1's Eleventh Hour
- ESPN F1 Podcast
April 11, 2012: Join Jonathan Legard and the ESPNF1 team for all the for all the latest news and analysis from the Formula 1 season.