No concerns for 2015 - Raikkonen
Kimi Raikkonen is not concerned about his race seat at Ferrari for 2015 despite his lack of form so far this season.
Raikkonen's return to Ferrari has failed to live up to pre-season expectations so far, with just 19 points to his name compared to Fernando Alonso's 87. Rumours have circulated that Ferrari is ready to drop Raikkonen, something strenuously denied by the Italian outfit, but the Finn remains undaunted by the prospect.
"I have a contract and I'm not worried about that for the future," Raikkonen said when asked about 2015.
Raikkonen insists he feels fine following the first-lap Silverstone crash which forced him to miss the in-season test at the British circuit last Tuesday.
"I crashed, I think you saw it. I had some pain but I'm fine. The most was on my ribs, that's why I didn't test [at Silverstone], but it's all gone away now."
The 2014 campaign is now past the midway point but Raikkonen says he is still not completely happy with everything relating to his car.
"We've been in every race at least. That's probably what you expect at least. Obviously it's been a difficult year which hopefully will turn around at some point, it must - it cannot go much longer like this. It's no fun but these kind of things have happened to me before and we always managed to turn it around. I really have a strong belief we will turn things around but we have to just fix issues and get things as I want and I'm sure we can be back where we want."
© ESPN Sports Media Ltd.
Products you might like at espnshop.co.uk