- Toro Rosso news
- Ricciardo and Vergne awaiting 2013 confirmation
October 30, 2012: Daniel Ricciardo has revealed that he and Jean-Eric Vergne have yet to have their futures with Toro Rosso confirmed for 2013
- Williams news
- Wolff wants quick budget solution
October 30, 2012: Williams executive director Toto Wolff wants a quick solution to the budget cap proposed by Bernie Ecclestone
- F1 Finances
- Martin Whitmarsh says budget cap 'unrealistic'
October 30, 2012: McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh believes that Bernie Ecclestone's plans for a budget cap in Formula One are "unrealistic"
- HRT news
- HRT gives Ma Qing Hua another outing
October 30, 2012: Ma Qing Hua will stand in for Narain Karthikeyan during FP1 at this weekend's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the third time he has done this for HRT this season
- Paper Round - Indian Grand Prix
- 'An exercise in tedium and elitism'
October 30, 2012: The local media has given the second Indian Grand Prix a cautious thumbs up but flagged ongoing concerns
- Ferrari news
- Di Montezemolo 'ready to give it 120%'
October 30, 2012: Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemolo has called on his team to make a concerted effort over the final three rounds of the season
- Showing 1-6