Canadian GPRace promoter says longer contracts the norm now in F1
- The Final Stint: A round-up of the good, the bad and the downright ugly from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
Canadian GPExtends lead after beating Alonso and Hamilton | Driver and team reaction | Results | Gallery | The Final Stint
Canadian GP'We scored some good points after a very difficult weekend'
Look back at the biggest headlines, best photos and most significant moments of the 2013 Formula One season with ESPN's review of the year
Life Through a Lens: F1 photographer Mark Sutton picks his favourite shots from the Canadian Grand Prix weekend
Comment: ESPNF1's deputy editor Laurence Edmondson looks at why Sebastian Vettel was booed on the podium and whether it matters to the man himself
Sergio Perez finished third at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Have Force India ever had a finish on the podium before?
Did Lewis Hamilton break the record for the most pole positions by a British driver, and how many non-Brits does he have to beat?
How often has the winner of the first race under new regulations gone on to win the F1 title?
- Delighted with first win for Red Bull at Montreal
- But no complaints with Ferrari driver after contact
- Run over by crane as Gutierrez's car was returned to pits
- 'Closing the door on the leaders, it's not very clever'
- 'I just didn't have the speed really to do better than fifth'
Canada first joined the F1 calendar in 1967, after six years of non-championship races, the inaugural race was won by Jack Brabham at Mosport Park. Because of the rivalry between English and French-speaking Canada, the event rotated between the Ontario-based Mosport Park and Mont-Tremblant in Quebec.More »